IMPORTANT: These Terms & conditions constitutes a legal agreement between you and Maiva Corporation Limited, Registered in England & Wales, No 6522050 trading as Emails Angel hereafter referred as “Service Provider”, “We” & “Us”. You are existing customer or going to become a customer by agreeing the terms below, hereafter referred as “Customer”, “You” & “Client”.
Emails Angel is Web based software which allows “Customers” with creating newsletters, managing email lists, sending newsletters and getting statistics. Emails Angel strictly will not allow any unsolicited email broadcasting as per Anti-Spam Regulations.
All Customers are agreeing the following terms & conditions.
- Our Services are provided subject to all the terms & conditions, as they may be amended, and any website functionalities, guidelines, operating policies and prices. We may amend this Agreement from time to time in case of changes to our services, or for any other commercial reason and inform you through the last registered email we hold.
- You must be 18 years old or above to register either free or monthly subscriptions in our website and use our services
- Payments, Charges & Invoices
Pay Monthly Plans:
Prices displayed in our website for Monthly Plans may be changed from time-to-time for commercial reasons. Payments are due for any month on the same date, or the closest date in that month, to the date of the month you signed up with us and made your first monthly payment (the "Pay Date"). For any month for which you have already paid, for which you increase either your number of email addresses or the number of Emails you send out to an amount that causes you to go to another pricing level, you will be required to pay at the higher level on or before the Pay Date for the following month. You cannot change your monthly plan to lower number of emails or email address plan. In such case, you need to cancel the existing account and create new one.
As long as you are a Member or have an outstanding balance with us, you agree to at all times provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct the monthly charges against such credit card and to replace the information for any credit card that expires with information on a different valid credit card. Your Credit Card must be either on your name or on your company name. You strictly cannot use any one else cards including your partners.
Whenever you increase the number of email addresses you are using or the number of Emails that you are going to be sending so that you are at a more expensive level, we may, at our sole discretion, require you to pay the difference in the monthly payment before the next Email is sent out.
You may select to buy "Email Credits" to use our Services, as explained on the "Pricing" page of our website, rather than sign up for a monthly plan. If you elect a "Pay-as-You-Go Plan," you will still be considered as a "Member" and all the terms of this Agreement will still apply to you other than the requirement that you pay us monthly.
First Month $1 Costs
To provide confidence to our potential clients, we're giving $1 service for first month.
During this first month, you can provide 1 day notice and cancel service. We will not charge any further.
Every payment you make whether it is “Pay Monthly” of “Pay-as-You-Go”, you will be issued with a Invoice for each payment you’re liable of. All the invoices will be stored in your “Billing Centre” after your login to the account. You must take the print of the invoices for accounting purpose. Your invoices will be stored for 24 months in your user panel and will be deleted their after. So it your own responsibility to take the print of them
You’re also liable for all un-paid invoices which payment failed due to any reason.
As per UK Legislation, all customers who’re in United Kingdom must pay VAT on our cost. Customer from European Union (EU) must provide their VAT number to get exemption for VAT. If they don’t provide VAT number, we shall charge the VAT as per UK standard rate. All other customers from outside European Union are exempted and will not be charged any VAT.
Our VAT Number is 983 3345 96
- We reserve the right to send messages to you to inform you any of:
- Changes or additions to this website or the Products;
- Changes to this Agreement;
- Information about our Associated Companies & their product or Services;
- Violations of Agreement or cancellation, suspension, termination or other action respecting your privilege to access and use this website or the Products; or
- Payment Demand Notice; Payment Failure Notices; Advance Notice for Payment transactions;
- Other matters related to our Services;
- Notice Period to Cancel your Account
- If you want to cancel within 30 days of initial registration, you can cancel by giving 1 day notice. We will not be charged for next month.
- Upon completion of your 30 days peace of mind, we need 30 days notice to cancel your account. Any recurring payments within that 30 days notice period will be processed and cannot be stopped. It means, we only need 1 month maximum notice anytime.
In accordance with UK Law regarding the purchase of internet based software, any fees paid to Emails Angel are non-refundable. We are required to provide a refund only if we terminate our Services to you without cause before the end of a month for which you have paid. There is no other circumstance in which you will be entitled to a refund from us. We may, at our sole discretion, offer refunds in other situations subject to any Member seeking such refund applying for the refund in accordance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be changed from time to time.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account name and password provided to you. You are solely responsible for uses of any account provided to you, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of any account of yours.
- You are agreed to follow strictly Privacy Regulations and Anti-Spam Regulations of European Union and United Kingdom
- You must obtain full permission for all your email subscribers to send news letters
- You will not set up multiple accounts for any individual, organization or entity or in order to send substantially similar content unless you are part of a franchise.
- You will not import or incorporate into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers any of the personal identification details, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
- You shall not publish any material that contains sexually related text, photographs or other content, or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive or hateful
- You will not include in any Emails any material, including, but not limited to, text and graphics, the inclusion of which is in violation of any other party's rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and privacy and publicity rights.
- You’re not permitted to use our services for the following industries
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Illegal goods or services
- Escort and dating services
- Online trading, day trading tips, or stock market related content
- Gambling services, products or gambling education
- Affiliate marketers
- Credit repair
- Nutritional Supplements or Herbal Supplements
- Pornography or nudity in content and images
- Adult novelty items or references in content and images
- List brokers or List rental services
- Marketing or sending commercial email without proper permission
- We don’t back up your Subscriber List or Contact Lists as per UK Law. It is your clients database and we have no right to back up it.
- You shall take regular back up on all your contact lists and subscriber lists for your safety. We shall hold no responsibility of backup of your data.
- Upon cancellation or termination of your account, we shall delete all the contact lists, subscriber lists and any designed templates etc from our servers and we don’t keep the copy of it.
- You acknowledge that we, or our suppliers, own all proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide the Services, including, but not limited to, any patents, trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
- You represent and warrant to us that you will not add or upload any content to the Website to create an electronic newsletter, or for any other purpose unless you are the owner of all proprietary rights in that content and have obtained releases for all related privacy and publicity rights.
- Either party may terminate the Term of this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Services to you at any time with or without cause. We will refund a pro rata portion of your monthly prepayment or reimburse you for unused Email Credits if we terminate you without cause. Once terminated, we may remove any of your electronic newsletters or other emails and related data and files from our Website and any other storage.
- If you do not log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may deem your account "inactive" and permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any applicable Third Party Service. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, you will abide by this Agreement regardless of anything to the contrary in your agreement with any third party and you shall not use such Third Party Service to avoid the restrictions set forth in this Agreement.
- We may terminate any Third Party Service's ability to interact with any of the Products at any time, with or without notice, and in our sole discretion, with no liability to you or to the third party. Any Third Party Service may take actions to impact our ability to make available some or all of the features of the Products at any time, with or without notice, and we will not be liable to you or to the third party for any such actions. We accept no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, any Third Party Services.
- In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or Third Party Service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party or of any product or service provided by such third party.
- Each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any losses, claims, liabilities, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, directly or indirectly arising from a material breach of this agreement by the other party.
All legal matters should deal in British Courts only.